C-ZAD, Dietary supplement:
Helps maintain normal immune system function and reduce oxidative stress
Mechanisam of action:
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a water-soluble vitamin, and it participates in various metabolic processes in the body. It has a significant role in the construction of various tissues (skin, bones, teeth, cartilage, tendons, blood vessels), and is ingested through food because the human body cannot synthesize it. Natural and synthetic vitamin C have been shown to be chemically identical, that is, to have equal bioavailability (the degree to which a nutrient becomes available to target tissue after ingestion) and biological activity.
Vitamin C contributes to (authorised health claims-EFSA):
- normal function of the immune system
- normal energy-yielding metabolism
- maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- iron absorption
- normal collagen formation
- normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, cartilage, blood vessels, skin, gumes, and teeth.
C-ZAD is especially recommended in case of: :
- vitamin C deficiency in the body (hypovitaminosis vit. C)
- weakened immunity, prone to infections
- lack of energy, feelings of fatigue and exhaustion
- athetes, recreatives
- smokers and
Dosing and application:
1 film-coated tablet daily or according doctors advice, with liquid. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
250 (25 x 10) tablets in blister packs, in a box.